1. Once the quote engine is opened you can save an icon on your mobile device by clicking add to home screen.
2. Make sure you wait till the icon loads before you click the add button.
3. You are set to go. You can now click on the icon on your device whenever you need to use it.
1. Once at the homepage, clicked menu on the bottom of android phone and selected ‘Bookmark’ for the site
2. Once have the site bookmarked is selected, another set of options will appear at the bottom of the screen.
3. The agent will want to click on the icon—this will bookmark the site.
4. It will ask the agent if they want to change the name of the bookmark to something more simple—it’s defaulted to ‘Mobile Quote – powered by iPipeline.
5. If they agent wants to keep the name like it is, then just select ‘Ok’ and they are finished.
6. To access the site next time they simply open their internet, go to bookmarks and select it from the list.